Zcash Developers Update 5-7-2021 – Zcash Community
Here are your weekly Zcash updates:
Mark your calendars –
- May 25 – Zeal Call with particular visitor Julia Angwin. Subscribe to ECC’s Youtube 1 channel for the most recent updates and new content material.
Community shoutouts: Shoutout to narodnik in your merged PR. Shout out to Finstreet, ZOMG grant recipient producing a weekly Zcash replace in Hindi. And lastly, shout out to Harry Halpin for presenting on the usability of privateness and cryptocurrency (that includes ZecWallet and Tor) on the Usable Security 2021 Workshop.
- Testers full and in manufacturing for: Debian 11, Debian 10, Debian 9, Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04 cross for Windows, Arm, and Darwin, CentOS8, and Arch.
- Updated CI Builder deployments to simplify and cleanup, PR
- Progress on the Orchard circuit, main refactor of the Core / Chip / Layouter Abstractions
- Working with Mary Maller on safety evaluation documentation
- Test vectors coming alongside properly for NU5: PRs #18, #21
- Property testing framework for Sapling and Orchard parts included as a part of an replace for ZIP 225 assist
- Progress on incremental merkle tree design, extra environment friendly, much less house intensive, makes updating witnesses considerably sooner
- Added getAddressUTXO name to darksidewalletd
- SDK, ECC Wallet, and ECC Testnet Wallet Releases
- iOS Testnet Wallet created
- Balance particulars display screen and t-address show promoted to primary characteristic
- Wallet rescan repair deployed on each platforms to ECC Wallet
- Community Wallet collaboration is accelerating and productive.